OCTG, Line Pipe, & Value Added Services
Oil Country Tubular Goods
We stock and supply OCTG to facilitate any size and scope of project. With stocking locations throughout the WCSB and Northern United States, and strong working relationships with major steel manufactures, we can meet all your program requirements.
All tubing and casing is to API Standard and D10 where applicable.
- Casing sizes: 4.5” (114mm) to 13 3/8″ (339.7mm)
- Tubing sizes: 2 3/8″ (60.3mm) to 3.5” (88.9mm)
- Grades: J55, H40, L80, P110 and Proprietary 80-grade
- ERW (Electric Resistance Welded) and SMLS (Seamless) manufactured pipe
- Domestic and import manufacturers
- Semi-premium and premium connections
Variety & Quantity
We have access to a wide range of ERW line pipe, both bare and coated:
- Line pipe sizes: 2 3/8″ (60.3mm) to 12″ (323mm)
- All available wall sizes and grades
- ERW CSA Z245.1 Grade 359 Cat II Sour Service
- Bare and coated Line Pipe
- Applicable Joint material
Navitas Tubulars is a full-service company beyond tubing and casing supply. We pride ourselves on providing and organizing supplementary services including transportation and logistics, inventory management, and strategic planning and inventory forecasting.
We work closely with our vendors to source and coordinate auxiliary products such as casing bowls, well-heads, marker joints, float equipment, and joint material, ensuring all accessories are available where needed and at the best price possible.
We have 24/7 on-call support — part of our mission is to ensure our client’s success grows with our own. If you are looking for particular services or assistance with project management, OCTG or line pipe we are more than happy to discuss options and strategies for mutual success.